“Second wife of Christopher M. Ware. Mary and Christopher were married 21 Jul 1888 in Howard county, Indiana.
1. Biographical & Genealogical History of Cass, Miami, Howard and Tipton Counties, Indiana; Vol. II, 1898, p. 1363.
2. Headstone in Simpson Cemetery, West Liberty, Howard, Indiana.
3. Photo of headstone taken by R. A. Ware, #18-19.
4. 1900 US Census for C. M. Ware in Union Township, Howard, Indiana listing C. M. Ware (head) born July 1844 age 55, and his second wife Belle born Jan 1862 age 38. Thier son Ralph W. was born July 1890 in Indiana and is age 9. Belle’s father was born in Pennsylvania and her mother in Kentucky.
5. 1910 US Census for Ralph H. Ware (son of Christopher & Mary Belle) in Union Township, Howard, Indiana, listing Christopher M. Ware (head) age 65, wife Mary B age 48, and son Ralph H. Ware age 19.
6. 1920 US Census for Christopher M. Ware in Union Township, Howard, Indiana, lists Christopher M. Ware (head) age 75, and wife Mary B. age 58 living in West Liberty, Union Township, Howard County, Indiana.
7. 1930 US Census for Mary B. Ware in Union Township, Howard County, Indiana, lists her as a widow, age 68. The census is taken on 14 Apr 1930.
8. Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941. Mary B. Zentmyer married Christopher M. Ware on 21 Jul 1888 in Howard County, Indiana. Book C-5, p 514.
1. Mary B. is buried next to her husband, Christopher, in the Simpson Cemetery, West Liberty, Indiana.”
Horace Reven Record added: Aug 07, 2009
Maintained by: Rich Ware