Gloucester, Gloucester County, Virginia
7825 John Clayton Memorial Hwy, Gloucester, Virginia
To reach this cemetery from Gloucester drive east on Route 14 for about 1/2 mile. Cemetery will be on the south or east side of road.
The original Episcopal Church cemetery was built on the Glenn Roy plantation on the north side of Ware River. In the 1680s Mordecai Cooke provided land for the new church cemetery. It was completed close to the time of the death of Rev. James Clack, who served from 1679 until his death in 1723.
Sources: Edith Clack and Google maps. Church graveyard photo by http://danielduval.org/showmap.php?cemeteryID=157